INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART. 13 AND 14 REG. (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the interested party) and 14 (for data not collected from the interested party) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) the Users of this Website are provided with the following information, which refer exclusively to the processing carried out through said Website itself and not through other websites that may be visited via links from this one, for which it is suggested to read the relevant information provided by the respective Owners.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Sfumature Creative, with registered office in 73052 Parabita (LE), Via Zara n.7, tel +39 3482400266 - email email@example.com , maintenance, technical management and the like of this Site a web agency, whose references may be communicated following a request to the addresses indicated above. The Data Controller and the Manager process Users' data also thanks to their own internal representatives, specifically designated and equipped with instructions for the correct processing of personal data, also orally.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO)
Mrs. Sonia De Rosa, Via Zara 7, 73052, Parabita, firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND SOURCES OF COLLECTION
We will be able to process navigation data in the first place, as well as cookies for which we invite you to read our specific information on cookies.
We may also process data provided voluntarily by the user, for example through the contact form or sending a communication via e-mail, including common personal data (identification, personal data, billing and similar) within the limits in which this is made. necessary from the request received. The data could come from automatic sources or from voluntary sources, as well as from public sources. For example, they could come from the user's navigation, which could bring with it information relating to previous consultations of other sites, including in particular cookies and other similar technologies. The data could also be provided voluntarily by the user or by subjects related to him. Other data could come from public sources, such as for example those processed in the context of research and coming from company inquiries, searches on public databases and the like.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
• to follow up on specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and the like);
• for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Data Controller, following the request for information via e-mail messages or filling out the contact form and other communication tools;
• for the registration procedure aimed at the purchase of products and services or, in cases where registration is not required, in any case for the shopping cart procedure where to enter the data relating to the delivery of the goods and invoice tax profiles or similar ;
• for other ancillary purposes or related to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website's activities;
• for the processing of the e-mail address, provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, also aimed at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those object of the sale itself; the interested party may in any case express his refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, easily and free of charge, by following the instructions in each subsequent communication.
The treatment of the data provided in a generic way will be carried out, even after collectionautomatic during navigation, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website. This also applies to technical cookies, to be understood as session, functionality or analytics cookies that meet the requirements specified by the Guarantor. In particular, with regard to the latter, it is clarified that they can be assimilated to technical cookies where these are created and used directly by the Website. In any case, for these analytics cookies, the Website, also in accordance with the clarifications of the Guarantor, has provided for the anonymization of IP addresses and the collection and use of the aforementioned navigation data (without prejudice to the anonymization of IP addresses) allow the monitoring of the progress of the Website and allow to improve the service offered, proposing to the User a better browsing experience.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual or social contact obligations, or where necessary on consent by freely and consciously filling in the appropriate information fields in the dedicated form.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF THE HOLDER
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, such as the exercise of their rights in the context of the information society, the execution of the contractual service and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
COMPULSORY PROVISION OF THE PROVISION
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the aforementioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling may affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules on this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the Website to function properly. The provision of some own data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
• for sending messages via the contact form or for subscribing to the newsletter, the minimum data requested therein are in any case mandatory, such as the USERNAME and / or name / surname and / or e-mail address and / o other identification data of the sender;
• for registration and access to the specific reserved area of the Website, the USERNAME and PASSWORD are in any case mandatory, as well as other data related to any e-commerce procedure, such as name / surname / denomination, '' address and contact details for the delivery of the products / services purchased, the tax code / VAT number and the like as better described in the specific purchase form. Failing that, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
Any request for other optional data will instead be preceded by a specific approval tick. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
Failure to provide personal data prevents the Data Controller from sending updates on their commercial and promotional initiatives.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies connected, linked or controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants, or even to third parties who operate, also in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller, for the fulfillment of the services connected to the purposes indicated in this information, both intra-EU and non-EU (in the latter case, it will be exclusively of subjects adhering to the Privacy Shield protocol). Browsing data and the like (for which reference is made to the above), as well as profiling cookies including third parties, which will be communicated to the respective interested third parties, if they do not manage them directly as Data Controllers.
The data provided by the interested party will be kept until the express revocation by the interested party, including through action on their browser, cleaning cookies, express request or otherwise expressed. The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Each interested party has the right of access, rectification, cancellation (oblivion), limitation, receipt of notification in the event of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be the subject of an automated individual decision, including the profiling, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms set out in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller via e-mail at email@example.com The Titolare will provide an adequate response as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month of receipt of the request.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can revoke this consent at any time via
• sending an email to the address of the Owner firstname.lastname@example.org
• communication expressed at a point of sale of the owner.
Each interested party has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and following of the GDPR to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. The forms, methods and terms for proposing complaints are provided for and governed by the national legislation in force.
The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and judicial actions, which for the Italian State can alternatively be proposed to the same Guarantor or to the competent Court.
The personal data provided with this form will be subject to profiling. Profiling allows the Owner to evaluate certain personal aspects of the interested party relating in particular to his preferences, his interests, his tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the Owner, in order to allow the Owner to offer the Interested in a more specific sales service targeted to your needs.
Last update: April 2022